Cream of Rice Fudge Brownies
You will need:
- 67g Cream of Rice
- 16g corn starch
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1g baking soda
- 113g unsweetened apple sauce (or pumpkin purée)
- 1 egg yolk
- 60g maple syrup
- 4ml vanilla extract
- 45g chocolate chips
- 4g Splenda sweetener
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl until there are no clumps.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolk, apple sauce, vanilla extract and maple syrup together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, mix ingredients and stir in two-thirds of the chocolate chips.
- Spray a baking pan (8x8) with cooking oil, pour batter in and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 min, allow brownies to cool after removing from oven.